Video Webinar: Recruiting Self-employed Sales Agents: Key Interview Questions and Etiquette
Learn how to recruit self employed-sales agents key interview questions etiquette
Unlike hiring employees to work for your business, sales agents that work independently want to know that you understand what they expect from an independent sales opportunity.
To give yourself the best possible chance of recruiting top self-employed sales agents it's important to remember that the interview process is a two way road and you'll absolutely be asked detailed questions by your future sales partners.
What you'll learn:
1. How to narrow your search to ensure you're talking to the right kinds of agents
2. Common etiquette that self-employed (commission-only) sales agents expect when dealing with your company
3. How to present your company to independent reps/agents
4. Key interview questions that you are likely to be asked
5. Key interview questions that you should ask any potential agent
6. Guidance on how to assess if the agent would make a valuable, profitable partner for your business