One for the more strategic agent. The aim here is to open dialogues with large 'buying groups' of businesses for insurance.
This could be:
- professional franchisors,
- professional trade associations,
- accountants looking for insurance solutions for their clients. It could be many things.
The key here is that it is less a transactional sale then an introduction of a group or supplier of business leads.
What kind of agent is suited to this opportunity?
The type of agent required for this would be experienced have a level of sophistication and have the following attributes:
- confident to deal with people at senior levels
- good research skills
- good ability to develop rapport and credibility very quickly
- polite and canny
- able to play the long game
- well organised
- connections with buying groups would be an advantage