We are looking for a sales person to be an active part of optimising our sales strategy and results. If you partner with us in Q1, you can earn up to €170K on commissions, just in 2021!
At Remote-Transition.com we address what is arguably THE most important problem that companies face this year: well-being and team cohesion in organisations that transition to remote working.
We support teams in nurturing trust, enhancing well-being and strengthening creativity in the remote and distributed space.
Our typical target clients are English-speaking teams in the EU, EEA and UK.
What kind of agent is suited to this opportunity?
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO:
- has a network of clients who really need the services that we are highly skilled to provide
- is proactive and curious about building the Remote-Transition.com brand
- has an interest in being an active part of creating well-being in the remote work space
is able to co-construct our sales network
is happy to give us feedback in order to be able to shape our products and services in a way that benefits our sales processes (and our sales agent!) the most
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Being in the wellbeing and mental health space we are serious about making sure that anyone who works with us embodies our core values of:
We want to make sure that anyone representing Remote-Transition feels like a part of our family and we do this by actively engaging in practises that nurture trust, psychological safety and connection.
This means that:
- We put humans first. While working remotely means using digital tools, we prioritise people, emotions and needs.
- We come to work as our full selves. This means there's no need to hide or pretend to be something you're not. We want to know you as a person, and make sure that you don't have to pretend to someone else when you work with us.
- We honour, respect and nurture diversity in backgrounds, ways of working and lifestyle as well as in cognitive and other capacities.
- We are transparent and reliable while understanding that not everything always goes as planned. We understand that things can change, but we run our business with full transparency. We deliver what we promise, or let others know if we can’t .
- We celebrate each others' victories and give feedback in a direct but compassionate way. We are here to learn and grow, as well as help you do the same.
- We are remote. We are fully convinced that remote work is the future (and our past) and we champion new ways of making that work for anyone in our team.