Congentbi specialises in Education Analytics. We have developed a bench-marking tool that helps schools and Multi Academy Trusts to measure, benchmark their performances and develop focused strategies to improve future outcomes.We also resell Sisense, the world most powerful Business Intelligence tool that helps organisations to make the best use of data at hand and to make more confident data driven decisions including the application of advanced analytics to improve performance.
What kind of agent is suited to this opportunity?
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Exceptional level of customer service in all areas. You should have a confident, professional and outgoing manner to be able to deal with customers at all levels.
- Confidence in your ability and have a passion for selling.
- Telephone based sales and customer facing service experience.
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with customers.
- Strong administration skills and be computer literate.
- Target driven.
The Counter Sales person responsibilities are;
Maximise sales by providing high levels of customer service in all areas including answering phones promptly, handling queries and orders efficiently and accurately.
- A Sales desk person serves on the depot counter providing a quick and accurate response to customer's needs
- Taking of orders, processing and following them through to completion.
- Arranging delivery and collection of orders in according with the customer's requirements.
- Liaising, where required, with other depot employees, customers, depots, workshops and sales teams
- Ensuring that all products hired to customers are safe and have been properly tested in accordance with company procedures
- Processing all input to IT systems and paperwork relating to transfers, etc.