Telios Group is a software development company based in Lagos, Nigeria. At TELIOS, we believe it is our job to help you excel in the modern age where disruptive solutions are released at an ever-increasing pace and time to market is a key standard determining whether or not your organization will survive.
We are masters of our craft and are structured to work seamlessly with your team — we guarantee delivery of your MVP in 90 days.
Still in doubt? Leap with us. Let's show you how wonderful it is to be on our journey of zero regrets.
What kind of agent is suited to this opportunity?
We understand clearly that partnering with the right sales agent is key to achieving our aims. Thus, we are looking for experienced and confident sales professionals who have strong sales techniques within the software development industry, combined with a friendly attitude.
You will have a target for each month, but we will start with something small to determine your productivity and tweak as you further grow and work with us. If you are the right person for us, you can virtually write your check as long as you are productive. We are certain that with our guidance and your focused approach, you will be able to successfully find interested companies and close deals.
Do not worry if you have little to no experience. Our decision to work together will be based more on how far we are both willing to compromise and move forward. However, the below traits will no doubt be advantageous;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and conversation skills
- 3+ years of experience in IT services sales for the North American and/or Western Europe markets
- Residence in the target market region i.e. either in the USA, Canada, UK or Western Europe region
- Ability to find leads and successfully close deals
- Knowledge of IT/programming basics and terms
- Experience with full-cycle sales — from lead generation to contract signing
- Ability to understand client’s needs and address them
- Experience with CRM system usage
- Understanding of software development process
If you are not particularly interested in this opportunity but you have anyone in your network, we would be more than happy to speak with you and work out a partnership that will be beneficial to us both.