Empower large ageing firms to innovate and thrive amid disruption and earn £120,000 or more in the next year!
Your ideal prospects will be C-level leaders in older and more established companies in the legal, insurance, construction, finance, retail, and hospitality industries. Many of these ageing companies will have been impacted heavily by the pandemic. You are welcome to prospect anywhere in Europe or North America.
You'll begin by qualifying your prospect. Key qualifications include an annual revenue of $5 million or more, acknowledgement of problems we are most capable of solving, and the intent to move forward within the next 3 months.
Once you book a qualified appointment, your job is done! Our team will take it from there. Our sales cycle averages around 3 months in length and can range from 2 weeks to 6 months.
Every time your appointment turns into a deal, you'll earn a lucrative 20% commission on the first deal and a 10% lifetime commission all repeat business!
When you set enough qualified appointments to result in just two closed deals each quarter, you could earn up to £120,000 or more during your first year! Seven-digit deals with six-digit commissions are well within our capabilities.
What kind of agent is suited to this opportunity?
We are looking for creative and innovative agents that can think outside the box.
This opportunity is open to all who enjoy operating in a fast-paced, success-driven environment.
Some qualities you may have:
- Proven experience creating and leading large and complex sales opportunities
- Skills in originating relationships and sales conversations with C-suite decision-makers within both established and emerging companies
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to think independently
- Articulation of business case and business acquisition led thinking with a capacity to identify sound business growth opportunities
- Strong business and commercial acumen to drive creative deal-shaping
- Track record of relevant digital and/or business-led sales opportunities combined with technology or operations industrialisation
- Establishment as a credible and trusted partner to long-standing clients with influence over the client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Experience orchestrating multi-party opportunities across technology or business partnerships/ecosystem