Why should Sales Agents Use CommissionCrowd's Functionality?
In addition to making it easy to find and connect with the companies you want to work with, we also have a full suite of functionality available to make managing your remote working partnerships easy and efficient for the long-term.
After connecting with a company on CommissionCrowd, certain elements of your accounts then become collaborative while also having been designed to protect your autonomy.
- You'll have access to structured training programs set up by the company that allow you to learn about your new lines quickly and easily.
- You have your own lead creation and sales pipeline management functionality that you can use to manage your own leads as well as leads sent directly to by the companies you work with.
- You'll have instant access to the important files and documents you need to close business, shared with you by the companies you work with.
- Automated activity reporting means you'll never have to generate activity or call reports for companies ever again.
- Plus our deal manager (coming soon) means you'll always receive your commission payments on-time, every time.
And much more...
How It Works For Companies
You'll find specific information on joining CommissionCrowd hereSee how it works
Have questions that haven't been answered here? Start a Live Chat
Featuring interesting Independent sales rep related articles, member interviews, news, tips and featured commission-only sales opportunities.See all articles
Try it yourself. Join the world's fastest growing B2B independent sales network today
A collection of some of the most frequent questions asked by companies15 Articles
A collection of some of the most frequent questions asked by Independent sales professionals7 Articles
A collection of some of the most frequent questions relating to the CommissionCrowd platform8 Articles
A collection of industry specific questions and answers relating to the B2B commission-only sales industry6 Articles