Healthcare companies have been slow to embrace the cloud, but COVID is changing that. There are hundreds of thousands of medical practices in the US that want to use tools like Google Workspace to run their business, but they don't know how to do it securely.
We offer a complete managed service that provides HIPAA-compliant Google Workspace. We sell to small to midsized healthcare companies (typically 10 - 200 employees), including any kind of doctor's office, specialist, alternative medicine provider, therapist, etc. Anyone that handles medical data is a potential client.
We help healthcare companies move to the cloud by using Google Workspace (formerly G Suite).
Leads provided - over 100 leads sign up each month for free whitepapers on HIPAA and Google Workspace. We're currently not doing anything to follow up with these leads beyond an email drip campaign.
Have fun and make good money helping hundreds of thousands of US healthcare companies move to the cloud.
What kind of agent is suited to this opportunity?
- Ideally have experience selling IT-related solutions and/or a network of leads in healthcare companies
- Consultative and helpful, non-threatening
- Assertive but not aggressive
- IMPECCABLE written English communication
- Not an asshole
- Good sense of humor
- Honest and transparent
- Willing to bring feedback from the field back to the product team
- Willing to have an ongoing relationship with the client