The biggest challenge business owners face when they want to exit their business is figuring out how much it's actually worth, and where to go for decent, impartial advice- that's why we're here to help!
We are looking for talented, passionate and professional sales agents to help us, help Business Owners realise the value of their business through selling our business valuation services.
Already have an existing network that could benefit? Be part of the team helping to make a difference to business owners across the world. We are offering a GENEROUS £1,500 in commission per client that you help. (Focusing on businesses which have a turnover of 2-40M GBP and have been trading at least 3 years)
What kind of agent is suited to this opportunity?
Sales professionals who have existing relationships with Business Owners/ Managing Directors & Key Authorised decision makers in companies with a revenue of 2-40M GBP will find this sales opportunity to be a good fit.
Sales professionals who can alter their approach depending on the size ,and industry, of the company as well as the background of the contact- understanding that the length of time to close an owner who has a 40M revenue business is going to be longer than one with revenue of 2M.
Sales professionals who are just as comfortable in generating leads as they are in closing them.
Personal characteristics may include the following:
- Empathetic: You should have good emotional intelligence levels as discussing the valuation of someone’s life work can be a highly emotive subject
- Team Player: You are willing to integrate as part of the team and not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in. Someone who is willing to share their experiences and insights, who is willing to take the time to provide feedback so that the company can adapt its approach.
- Integrity: You are someone who can represent the brand in a respectable light and does not push clients to take a product or service that they know is not right for the customer. They know when to walk away from a client that doesn’t fit.
- Strategic: Likes a long term partnership approach, willing to work to achieve a better tomorrow so that the brand can become a long-term sales portfolio holding for you and benefit the customer.
- Personable- You are comfortable with, and have experience of talking to CEOs/ MDs/ CFOs/ Business Owners in both large corporates and family-owned companies.
- Passion- Passionate about what you do, the service on offer and about helping small business owners to get the best value they possibly can.