The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is intended to strengthen data protection for all individuals within the EU. It is a Regulation and no longer a Directive 1995/46/EC) . Became active in May 2016 but has 2-year grace period and becomes enforceable on 24 May 2018.
The GDPR applies to all organisations processing personal data, and Offering goods or services to individuals, and non compliance will lead to Increased fines, up to 4% of global turnover.
Not to worry. We do GDPR audit for Organizations CRM systems to assess the organisation’s processes, systems, records and activities to:
- Safeguard that appropriate, and adequate policies and procedures are enforced;
- Detect data breaches or potential cyber violations to comply.
- Assessment and adequacy of internal controls;
- Authorise and validate the principles, policies and procedures are monitored and adhered to;
- Recommend changes in controls, policies, procedures and IT platforms.
What kind of agent is suited to this opportunity?
The Opportunity should be considered mostly for;
1) Organizations having established CRM systems and applications in place (Salesforce CRM/Zoho CRM/Siebel CRM etc)
2) Organizations are small to medium in size as larger groups may have their own legal team or IT team to take care of GDPR.
3) Ideal Organization could be which outsources its legal and IT operations and does not have a internal team for these operations.
People with good rapport and ability to connect with C-level executives.
Are aware of GDPR regulations.