Add our all-in-one HR, rota planning and payroll solution to your complementary sales portfolio and earn an extra £43,000 or more during your first 12 months!
Our ideal prospects are independent businesses that use shift workers, such as businesses in the retail, social care, IT and hospitality sectors. You’ll start by creating a prospect list accordingly.
Then, you’ll reach out to prospects to start conversations, explore common problems and pain points and schedule a demo. Our team will lead the demo with your participation. Finally, you’ll follow up using our standardised sales process to set up a one-month free trial with your prospect.
You’ll earn a generous 30% lifetime monthly recurring residual on every deal you close. When you close 50 clients with 50 or more employees, you could boost your annual income by £43,000 or more during your first year!
What kind of agent is suited to this opportunity?
We’re looking for agents who have a sales portfolio and/or existing network that complements our offer. If this is you, please click the red “Apply now” button to start a conversation!
Ideal sales agents will also have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals!
Beyond that, our ideal agent partner will have 3-5 years of sales experience and be prepared to:
- Report sales activities regularly within Hubspot and to the team
- Develop and implement a territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service
- Show a strong understanding of the retail, social care, IT and/or hospitality industries
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls or face-to-face meetings, and manage the sales cycle to close new business
- Develop in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilising product demos and presentations
- Demonstrate personal integrity and excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation and organisational skills