We create 3 minute 'Home Page' videos for small businesses.
- They're simple.
- They're effective.
- And they're easy to sell.
All small businesses know that a great video showing prospects who they are, what they do and why they should buy from them - is a great marketing asset that they should have.
But videos are hard. Complicated. And expensive right?
Not anymore thanks to Spotlight Videos.
We create world-class 'Hope Page' videos for small businesses that help them get more customers, make more sales, convert more web traffic and outshine their competitors.
We do all the work, craft the messaging, film on location, edit - the works...
...and do it all for a fraction of what anyone expects to pay.
All that makes selling Spotlight Videos as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Identify the right prospects
- Show them the example videos we have
- Watch them buy one for themselves!
The typical sales cycle for these videos is just a few days and the target market are your classic small businesses including:
- Trades People
If you have a network, connections or a list of small businesses - then no matter what they do, they'll probably all jump at the chance to get a Spotlight Video for themselves.
These videos sell for £599 +VAT and once people see the videos for themselves... they usually want one!
We pay £200 commission per sale and £200 per additional sale too for the lifetime of the customer (we find most people order at least 2 videos per year) so there's upfront and residual income for you too with no additional work.
What kind of agent is suited to this opportunity?
This is a great offer for anyone with contacts (or the ability to contact) small businesses. In particular if you are UK based as this opportunity is currently exclusively for the UK.
The ideal sales agent will include:
- Those who already possess an existing network of interest and can clearly see the solution we provide...
- Those who are inspired by the solution we provide: a world-class solution for affordable prices, and want to gain maximum profit by generating a network of interest, then capitalising on it.
If that's you, then please get in touch!