If you would like to watch the video recording of this Webinar and get a copy of the presentation just pay with a tweet (or post to LinkedIn or Facebook). Thanks in advance for helping us spread the word!
Webinar: March 5th 2014, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm GMT
If this is your first time setting out to work with self employed sales reps, or if you haven’t had success in the past, then this webinar is for you.
- Why professional self employed sales agents choose their profession – It’s quite amazing how misunderstood professional self employed sales agents are. You’ll discover exactly what a self employed sales agents is and what motivates someone to leave the security of a well paid job and go out and work for commission without a salary.
- Challenges sales agents face – You’ll discover some of the most common challenges that a self employed sales rep faces and how to ensure that your company is prepared and has accounted for these when structuring your opportunity.
- How self employed sales agents conduct their business – You discover how self-employed sales agents structure and conduct their business, and where your opportunity might fit into to their business needs.
- What should you offer in terms of commission – You might not be prepared for, or even like what you’re about to hear, but by the time we have covered this topic you will know what you need to think about in terms of ensuring that your commission structure is appealing and attractive to your sales agents.
- What do sales agents need from your company in order to start selling – We’ll take you from start to finish and detail exactly what you will need to provide your sales agents with in order to ensure they not only have the confidence and knowledge to represent your company, but the physical materials needed to make their job easy.
- What kind of sales agent should you partner with – Taking on a new sales agent can be very exciting and many companies jump in too quickly and make the mistake of taking on anyone that shows an interest in what they do. We’ll show you how to take a step back and identify the kind of sales agents you should consider taking on, as well as those that may not be suited to your particular opportunity.
- Building Trust and long term relationships – You’ll learn the key aspects of building trust with your prospective sales agents and how to ensure that your professional working relationships are long term success stories. We’ll also show you how to avoid some of the most common mistakes that can cost you great sales agents.
Lifetime VIP Member Bonuses
In addition to the above insights you will also receive a badge of excellence on your CommissionCrowd profile (once we launch) that tells sales agents you understand who they are and how to work with them.
Why are we holding this?
Agents tell us time and time again that they are looking to work with Companies who understand and respect the way they work. This series has been developed to give Companies a head start in their recruitment once the CommissionCrowd platform goes live.
Other Webinars that might interest you:
- Webinar: Recruiting Self-employed Sales Agents: Key Interview Questions & Etiquette
- Webinar: The top ten factors self-employed sales agents consider when choosing to work with a new company