If you would like to watch the video recording of this Webinar and get a copy of the presentation just pay with a tweet (or post to LinkedIn or Facebook). Thanks in advance for helping us spread the word!
Hint: Commission structure doesn’t even make the top 3
March 12, 2014 4:00 – 5:00 pm GMT
We’ve spent a lot of time talking with professional freelance sales agents over the last few years. They’ve given us some really interesting insights into what they look for in an opportunity and we’d like to pass on all of this invaluable learning to you as a Company looking to recruit the best self-employed sales professionals.
Not all self-employed sales agents are created equal just like no two sales opportunities provide the same value and benefit. However, there are common factors that can help you present your opportunity and your company so you stand out in a way that matters, from your competition.
- The most important factors self-employed sales professionals consider when searching for a new opportunity
- Ideas and examples of how to incorporate each factor into your opportunity
Lifetime VIP Member Bonuses
In addition to the above insights you will also receive:
- A personal review of your opportunity including suggestions (if applicable) to ensure you’ve covered all the basis
- A copy of the presentation
Why are we holding this?
Agents tell us time and time again that they are looking to work with Companies who understand and respect the way they work. This series has been developed to give Companies a head start in their recruitment once the CommissionCrowd platform goes live.
Other Webinars that might interest you:
- Webinar: Recruiting Self-employed Sales Agents: Key Interview Questions & Etiquette
- Webinar: Understanding Self-employed Sales Agents